– What type of personal information do we request from visitors to our website?
- We may ask for your name, email address, or other pertinent details to enable our team to contact you.
– When do we gather information?
- We collect information from you when you complete a form to receive a quote.
– How do we utilize your personal data?
- We will employ the information we collect from you during registration to respond to your requests for customer service.
– How do we safeguard your data?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to adhere to PCI standards. We solely offer articles and information on our website. We never request credit card information unless you choose to sign up with us. We undertake regular malware scanning to safeguard your data.
–Do we share your information with third parties or provide links to third-party websites?
- We do not sell, trade, or transfer Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties. We do not offer or include third-party products or services on our website.
–Can you modify your personal information?
- You can update your email by contacting us.
–How do we respond to Do Not Track signals?
- We respect Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is active.
– Do we permit third-party behavioral tracking?
- We do not permit third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under the age of 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) gives parents control. The COPPA Rule, enforced by the United States’ Federal Trade Commission, outlines what websites and online services must do to safeguard children’s privacy and safety online.
–Do we permit third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, to collect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) from children under 13?
We do not target marketing efforts towards children under the age of 13.